Create Your Own Fashion!
Medical ID Charms
Medical Id Bracelets And Stylish Medical Alert Jewellery For Men, Women And Kids
What’s practical need not be bereft of the fashion element always. Who says medical ID tags have to be aesthetically neutral? We bring to you a whole line of medical ID jewelry that embodies a fine fusion of practical and funky. With Medic Engraved medical alert bracelets, you can now enjoy both style and functionality.
We are one of Canada’s largest and most trusted retailers of fashionable engraved medical alert bracelets and accessories. Our collection is extensive and includes the following:
• Medical id bracelets for women
• Medical id bracelets for men
• medical alert bracelet for kids
• ID dog tags
• ID charms
These are our primary categories, each of which contains a delightfully diverse catalogue of products.
Why Medical ID Jewellery?
It is important for those with severe health conditions to wear medical id jewellery for others to be notified, in case of an emergency.
Medical id jewellery not only serves as a piece of mind, but is also great quality and style. We personalize all our medical alert bracelet for kids, medical id bracelets for women and medical id bracelets for men as required.
Browse through our medical alert necklace Canada collection to find the ones that will match your personality and style.
Medical ID FAQ:
Engraving your name on your medical ID is personal preference. However, at least a first name is recommended. A first name is especially important in an emergency, as emergency personnel will say a person’s name in an effort to get their attention if they are in a daze, a diabetic coma or unconscious for example.
We recommend that all Alzheimer’s patients engrave their name and address or contact information of a friend or family member.
- List only those medical conditions that would be important in an emergency. For example, a minor surgery that took place several years ago may no longer be relevant to your current medical care.
- Space is limited, so summarize your information with short, descriptive words. Any information that cannot go on your medical ID bracelet or necklace can be written on a wallet or purse ID card.
- List only medicines you wish to be engraved. Generally, this would be prescription medicine, taken on a long-term daily basis. You may wish to list the most important medicines first.
If you need help deciding what to engrave, ask your physician or pharmacist, or you may call our Customer Service, 1.866.791.1384.
Anything can be engraved on an ID, within space limits. Some examples of what might be wise to engrave:
- Advance Directives (DNR, etc.)
- Blood Type
- Contact Lenses
- Difficult Intubation
- Emergency Contacts (Next of Kin, Physician, etc.)
- Living Will
- Organ Donor
- See Wallet Card
Yes. Allergic reactions to drugs, foods and insects can cause serious medical problems. A medical ID informs medical personnel of an allergy, allowing for rapid response to end the reaction.
Allergens are numerous, some common examples:
- Anticonvulsants: Tegretol, Dilantin
- Aspirin: Anacin, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxyn
- Barbiturates: Phenobarbital
- Antibiotics: Penicillin, Sulfa, Cephalosporins, Mycins
- Narcotics: Codeine, Morphine, Demerol
- Others: Dairy Products, Horse Serum, Insect Stings, Latex, Lidocaine, Novocaine, Nuts, X-Ray Dye
Medical jewellery is quickly gaining popularity amongst people these days. Because of its advantages, the use of medical jewellery... read more
Selecting medical alert jewelry for women and young girls demands attention to detail and style. When a discerning choice... read more
Most people understand the value medical ID jewelry can have for people diagnosed with diabetes, serious allergies and other... read more
Family and friends who care for loved ones living with memory disorders often go to great lengths to ensure... read more
When doctors recommend that their patients with newly diagnosed conditions look into obtaining a medical alert necklace or bracelet,... read more